Friday, April 1, 2011

Interview on Wolb 1010AM- April 2011

Today was one of the best moments in my life. Becoming a radio personality host is a true blessing. Sitting behind the switchboard, taking callers and talking about fashion, was a rush. It felt very natural being in that element. We had a ball, talking about upcoming events, styling tips & more. The lawyers (Kendra & Yolanda) that interviewed me were very nice. They sure know how to make someone feel welcome. Tons of topics & ideas are racing through my mind for the next one. Be sure to tune in.

I brought along a friend of mine Foxie from Roxie Powder Room! Foxie is a stylist here in Baltimore. She will be doing the “Wakeup your Wardrobe Moment” at the end of every show. Today she gave styling tips to the men, including how to wear your clothes, colognes, etc. Overall great direction for the guys with an open mind and seeking change.












Crash course training on the first day and needless to say, I hung up on my first caller. Please forgive me :)

I had a ball on & off air. There was so much positive energy in the room!



Tune in with us Friday May 6th, 2011 at 2pm on WOLB 1010AM for the next segment or www.wolbbaltimore.com

Fashionably yours,
Thee Danielle Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment